Hey Everyone, hope you are all well,
It’s been a long time coming, but we are ready. We reopen at 10am on Saturday 25th July!
Well let’s make one thing clear, we are taking this seriously and doing everything we can to protect your safety whilst you are training with us.
We want you to be able to come and have a great work out in a great atmosphere. With this in mind, we have focused on developing simple and straight forward solutions to the current situation, so you can still get that awesome workout.
- When you arrive you will have a non contact forehead scan (38c & above = No Training)
- Hand Sanitise stations are at the front door
- You will have to fill in a waiver on your first visit
- Please do not come to the gym if you are showing any signs of being unwell or have felt unwell in the past 7 days.
We are asking that you pay the first month training cash or card and we will then set up your direct debit for one month from then. ( you can keep your same payment date )
- No self check-ins, our member of staff will be on hand to do this No hanging around in the reception area
- Please vacate the premises within 10 minutes of finishing your workout
- When working out a 2m distance must be kept between other members
- No 2 machines can be used side by side at the same time, while waiting to use a machine, please maintain the 2 m distance
- Please come ready to train – Showers and changing be rooms will not be available
- Toilets and hand washing will be available within the Changing Rooms
- All personal items must stay with you, so please keep these to a minimum
- For ventilation all the windows will be open for maximum fresh air all day.
We may have to put a booking system in place during busy times, if we do we will inform everyone asap.
- A full deep clean by our professional cleaning contractor will be undertaken to the entire premises prior to reopening
- Hand sanitiser stations have been installed at the Entrance, around the gym and outside of the Changing Rooms
- Equipment will be cleaned and disinfected several times each day. We ask that you chip in and clean down your own equipment after each use
- Staff will regularly clean all high contact touch points, such as door handles
- We have increased the duration of our nightly cleans, with extra focus being given to crucial areas
We look forward to welcoming you back!